Jumat, 18 Juni 2010

Everything so wrong

Everything so wrong

Everything so wrong now
When I think about u
Your notice, your demeanor, your behavior, your love that ever given to me
The way you loving me, the way you care about me
Why???
Why I should still felt this feeling???
Ohh.. now I know
Is it something that have not finished yet??
Maybe there are some word still buried in my head or in your head??

Sufficient time to explain anything that you called “our mistake”
Is sufficient time to spoken about us isn’t it??
Of course not!!!
Should we have more, more and more time
More honest between us from our ears, our hearts, our souls

Much time that we’ve spent together my dearest fren,,,
It’s been three years
Is it fair if that only in 5 second you said that you can’t love me again?
Isn’t it fair??

How about if we try to be honest??

I still need you
I still miss you
So please…
Take me to the surface
I don’t wanna be a pretender
I just saying “aY always still, more & more love you”
10 Februari 2010

2 komentar:

  1. perasaan seseorang gampang banget berubah
    saat ini bilang suka, lain hari biang jenuh
    skrg ungkapin cinta, detik berikutnya bilang ga butuh

    huft... aneh

    BalasHapus
  2. hohoho yaaa itu lah manusia...
    bersifat dinamis...
    huff... begitu pun diriku yang jg masih suka berubah-rubah

    BalasHapus